[Coco] "OS-9 pcdos" driver

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jul 16 23:08:39 EDT 2018

Is it absolutely necessary to read the MS-DOS disk from OS-9? If the person has MS-DOS disks then a
PC ought to be available. Then some PC program could extract the file from the MS-DOS disk and the
MAME utility imgtool.exe could place the file on either a Coco Basic .dsk or an OS-9 .os9 disk.

I think the imgtool.exe can work with a PC FAT disk so can do both parts of the transfer.

Robert