[Coco] Components for PBJ Word Pak

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:15:49 EDT 2018

Hello All:

At the first Vintage Computer Festival Pacific Northwest this past
February, totally ignorant of the existence of the CoCo Community... I
sold a couple of printed circuit boards I had found in my workshop.

Both were made by PBJ.

One was a 5 or so expansion bus board. The other was what I now know
to be called a Word Pak.

Both were bought by a guy whose only contact information I have is an
email address of mhuffstutter at gmail.com.

I've now found some unique components for the Word Pak. I've tried a
number of times to contact "mhuffstutter at gmail.com" to get the
components into his hands, but have received no response.

I want to get these moved along to a new home. Given his apparent lack
of interest, I'm offering these components to the CoCo Community.

If you're interested, please explain why you want them. Please email
me DIRECTLY. Any replies to the list will be ignored.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh at gmail.com