[Coco] Building Nitros9 6809 vs 6309

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jul 9 19:13:55 EDT 2018

Ed,

Given that the lines below have typos where cocosdc reads cococdc, you had better check for typos in
the files you are actually using.

More to the point, try redirecting the output of the command you are using into a file so that you
can check for errors during the compilation process. You are using different software to compile
NitrOS-9 than I have used; I use msys et.al. on a Windows system. You seem to be using OS-9 commands
rather than PC commands even though you discussed changing the project makefiles.

Have you tried booting the nightly build disk for the cocosdc and using the scripts to create a
custom disk? You can add drivers and descriptors to the .bl files in the NITROS9/6309L2/BOOTLISTS
directory as long as the actual software is in the various MODULES directories.

Robert