[Coco] How to use dw command to access Windows. files.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 11:59:27 EDT 2018

Try "dw se di c:/"
I usually use at least 2 characters from a command by habit as some commands have more than one option starting with the same letter. This particular command doesn't so singles will work.
Also, there is another command set... "ui" that works just like dw. It will not work with the "dw" without modification, but you can check it out from the drivewire console command box. Just type "ui" for a list of options.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com