[Coco] My Vcc project update.

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Mon Jul 9 01:42:44 EDT 2018

Nice going! Getting DirectX code converted to SDL seemed to be the most complicated part of making VCC multi-platform. You've combed through that code and re-organized it pretty thoroughly to accomplish that!
I would have have started over from scratch. I'm impressed!

What are you going to use for the UI elements (dialog boxes, etc)?  Qt, GDK, or other?

James