[Coco] Which is better?

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:58:45 EDT 2018

Vcc works with WINE unnder LINUX

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: Jack Carpenter via Coco
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2018 6:12 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Cc: Jack Carpenter
Subject: Re: [Coco] Which is better?

I will try what you uploaded when I find a Windows 7 Computer because I use Linux for the last 20 years.

    On Sunday, July 8, 2018, 12:40:58 PM GMT, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hi

I am sending you Vcc and games

I have already pre configured VCC so its ready to use right out of the box.

I have it setup as a Coco3 with MPI.  Disk drive inslot 4, Harddrive in slot3, and Orch 90cc in slot 2.

Just unzip VCC onto your desktop.    Open the folder 'VCC" and click on VCC.EXE  .    The folder also contains a collection of .dsk's to run.

Click on the "cartridge"tab and scroll down to FD-502 DRIVE 0 to insert different disks

I have included the PDF of the user guide for VCC.  Very simple to use.