[Coco] MAYBE Another NON-CoCo Related Subject

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 02:41:42 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone, it's me again,
I (MAYBE) have another NON-CoCo related subject that might be of interest to some of you 8-Bit computer guys (and Gals) out here.
It seems as if Amazon has produced a 131 minute Documentary Movie called, "The Commodore Story" and it's available on TorrentDay if anyone is interested in downloading it. I will warn you that so far there are 2 different files, one is about 1 1/2 Meg while the other is OVER 6 Megs in size. You might wish to choose wisely, although BOTH are good video quality.

Here is a short synopsis of the movie:
The Commodore Story of the PET Vic20 C64 and Amiga from engineers, games developers and how Commodore influenced the first 8-bit generation users.
Actors: R.J. Mical, Rob Hubbard, Leonard Tramiel, Chris Huelsbeck, Mark Knight, Dave Haynie, Bil Herd, David Pleasance, Gail Wellington, David Murray, Ben Daglish, Randell Jesup, Michael Tomczyk, Jeff Porter, Ron Nicholson
Like I said, another NON-CoCo related subject, but something many people MIGHT be interested in checking out...
Hope this helps...
Take care everyone...
Joe...