[Coco] Vcc - Drivewire4 How to??

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jul 5 01:56:36 EDT 2018

You are missing the point of how the ROM installed to use Drivewire works. It assumes that a hard
drive is mounted on Drivewire and it contains both a NitrOS-9 partition and a Disk Basic partition.
The Disk Basic partition has 256 "drives".

So, if you want the Drivewire drives to all be Disk Basic disks, you need to tell Drivewire that
using its Tools function on the menu. Click on "HDBDOS translation" making sure that a check mark shows.
Now from Basic when you DSKINI4, you should act on Drivewire drive #4.

Robert