[Coco] My Vcc project update.

Walter zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 5 02:15:52 EDT 2018

Guys/Girls

I have just managed to convert the Vcc Visual Studio Project to Visual
Studio Code using the gcc/g++ compiler under mingw/msys64.

This is the first step to converting the Vcc code to be cross platform
compile'able between windows and Linux.

Here is a screen shot:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgghqTS6bkpAijMMQf0gmJuIiQJq

I have compiled the dynamic link libraries yet but that is the next step.

I also have a version compiled under Linux without mingw but this has all
Window dependencies commented out
(Direct X and Windows Forms).  So nothing can be seen yet.

The next step is to replace the directX/WinForms dependancies with SDL2/AGAR
(which are cross platform).

Also my 6309 emulator in x.86 asm is coming along nicely and the cpu
verification suite is accelerating development
with the emulator.

Keep On CoCo'n

Walter