[Coco] A NON-COCO related question??????????

Michael Cook send2mc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:54:29 EDT 2018

Hi Joe,
I can't think of a setting that will actually stop the battery from
charging so my thoughts are that the battery has reached its end of life.
This eventually happens to all rechargeable batteries. It's probable that
you had nothing to do with it dying. I'm thinking you were probably
changing the settings as the battery life wasn't great. If so, I'd say it
was about to fail anyway.
You could try ebay for a replacement but I would recommend going direct to
Sony for a good reliable one.
I hope this helps, good luck,
Michael Cook