[Coco] OS-9 Level II vs Nitros9???

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:46:15 EST 2018

Well, Nitros9 assumes the 6309, and that is a negative for me.

Both are limited to eight bits, and that is another negative for me, but I
live in a universe where I have extended the 6809 to 16/32 bit and 32/64
bit instruction sets, so I guess that negative doesn't count for the real
universe, either.

Versus is not really important. Use both for what they're good for.