[Coco] How to get ADOS-3 ROM?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 31 16:26:47 EST 2018

The contents of the ADOS-3 disk, including the docs, should be in the
database associated with the list.  Somebody here on the list should be
able to help with getting it burned into an EPROM.   I'd recommend
downloading Extended ADOS-3 from the same source, as well.  After
configuring both it and ADOS-3, you burn the two of them together into a
16K (double size) ROM, which will give you a lot more features than ADOS-3
alone.

Art