[Coco] RS232 to WiFi/Ethernet

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Tue Jan 30 12:57:31 EST 2018

In lieu of these hardware based solutions being discussed, isn't the use of
Drivewire (for those that use it) still viable for the purpose of using
telnet for BBS'ing, etc?

Some may disagree, but I consider Drivewire to be an excellent solution for
this type exercise.  Drivewire works with real Coco's, emulators and even
the CoCo3FPGA.  There are even ways to use Drivewire wirelessly if desired.

My 2 cents.