[Coco] DUTCH

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:42:33 EST 2018

The wording is pretty much bang on:

This is the "layout" of the latest CoCo video buffer, d.m.v. made using "SMO" technique. The operation is identical to the previous version. Because the PCB on the bottom is isolated and flat, it can automatically be glued on e.g. mounted on the UHF modulator (tin box). The black ground wire then comes to the can (soldering). The PCB is delivered to you colour wired and tested. Good luck with the installation.

 With best regards, KOEN V NAIR!:!