[Coco] Update thte /h0/os9boot file

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 17:34:23 EST 2018

Phil,

What type of HDD are you using?  Are you using HDBDOS?  The reason I ask is
that if you are using HDBDOS and depending on the HDD system you are using
you need to modify the OS9Boot file that is stored on the HDBDOS virtual
drive.

The SuperIDE and TC3/Kenton running RGBDOS/HDBDOS you would have to use the
/ih or /sh descriptor.  Then you would have to then from HDBDOS/RGBDOS run
the LINK.BAS to make sure the new OS9Boot file is linked.

If you are using something like a custom HDD image for VCC as well as one
of the special RGBDOS ROM's for VCC then you will probably need to contact
the person you got the original images from for instructions on how to
modify the OS9Boot file on those customized units.

This is all assumption at this point since I have no idea what you are
using.  So need more specific information on what your hardware setup is.
Thank you :)

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |