[Coco] Syscalls

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Jan 27 04:42:28 EST 2018

> Bill Nobel
> Fri Jan 26 21:01:12 EST 2018
>
> Problem with RiBBS nowadays and probably ACBBS is that they rely on carrier to detect presence of a user being online.  If your using a RS232 pak no problem, but Telenet is an issue.
So inetd and telnet through DriveWire don’t “drop carrier” when the connection closes? When I tested this using the inetd configuration below:

# inetd configuration file format:
# ListenPort <server opts>,Process,Params
# valid server options are: telnet auth protect banner
6809 telnet protect banner,login,

The result was when I closed the telnet connection, the shell process that was started was killed, so some sort of communication is taking place when the connection is closed.