[Coco] Syscalls

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Jan 26 20:33:55 EST 2018

phil pt wrote:
> Question when looking at the source code for some of the different bbs
> programs the syscall routines are different from Nitro-os9 and the old Os9
> Level2. Which manual should I be using?
>
> Thanks
> Phil Taylor

> Virus-free.
> www.avg.com

Phil,

A question this vague can't be answered. You need to post at least one specific example.

List several lines of code from a BBS using a specific Syscall that you can't find data on.
List the closest matching call from the OS-9 Level2 book, Cat# 26-3031, OS-9 Level2.
List the closest call from the NitrOS-9 source code with the URL and version number. If it is from a
current release disk, give it's URL.

Indicate if you are using a real Coco3 or one of the recent hardware equivalents, ex. FPGA. Your
problem may not be with the syscall itself but the hardware on which you are trying to use it.

Robert