[Coco] pasting text into emulated coco session on xroar?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 18:33:16 EST 2018

2018/01/27 3:31 "Stephen H. Fischer" <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>:

> CoCoDskUtil:
>
> There are options for adding LF to text saved in a PC file.
>
> And options of strip LF when saving text into a CoCo .dsk.

I have to fill out spaces to the line width, as well. Otherwise, I've
already got a C program and a perl script and a set of tr parameters and a
sed script, ...

And then I have the long program that has never been fit into Forth
screens, doing that under program control is not something I'm looking
forward to. I'll probably have to split some word definitions. That's why
I'd like to be able to copy and paste.

> ToolShed also has similar options.

Toolshed is something I need to look closer at, but not for this.

> I used an editor on Windows which has an option for line endings.

> There are so many options.
>
> Forth can read text from a CoCo .dsk file right.

Some Forths. Not mine.

> Maybe a different emulator can be used for your task and then move the
Forth disk to xroar.

> Even OS-9 has programs to do this task.
>
> My Colorful SLED Screen editor on OS-9 could do the task.
>
> SHF
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Rees" <joel.rees at gmail.com>

xroar?