[Coco] DUTCH

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 13:58:24 EST 2018

There were some folks going back and forth in Dutch the other day...
wondering if one of them can translate into English a file I downloaded
from the internet.It's seven pages and has hand-written text on building a
CoCo 2 to SCART board. Well, that's the best I can make out.Looks like the
developer's name is Koen Vaartjes. The majority of the page content is
circuits/design blocks. It's not seven pages of full text. I would OCR it
and machine translate but like I said, it's hand written. Of course, if
this project was already translated, no need to.

Cheers
Carlos