[Coco] pasting text into emulated coco session on xroar?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:53:44 EST 2018

2018/01/26 23:35 "rietveld rietveld" <rietveldh at hotmail.com>:

> Use a program like cocodir to open a. Dsk then copy from your clipboard.
 Save. Dsk. Then mount and open

That won't work for what I'm doing. I have used imgtool from mame to copy
the binary I'm running, which is a Forth interpreter I built a long time
ago, and now I need to get source into a Forth session. I used dd to get a
lot of this done, but what I need most to move over requires converting
newline terminated source into source without newlines. I can write a C
program to do the conversion for some of what I have, but the final target
is going to be really messy to do that way. It would be much more
convenient and less liable to error to just copy and paste.
> Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.

Does