[Coco] CoCo Rock Band in Rainbow

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 25 22:20:38 EST 2018

Scerbo, Fred B. "The first CoCo rockiest." (1984,
May) 89

Fred has a run of Wishing Well graphics for rock bands in several issues of
Rainbow.

Matthews, Becky F. "CoCo goes country." (June
1988) 36 — Music and graphics of Nashville.
ROCKYTOP

Not Rock but appears to have some music.

Those years of Rainbow on Tape do not have paper inserts, but the way data
tapes were mass produced, adding music to play does not sound right.

I must roll out of here.

SHF