[Coco] CoCo Rock Band in Rainbow

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 25 19:56:02 EST 2018

Well, you could run the program and play cassette music on your TV.

You have to supply the cassette with music yourself, it is NOT included on
the April 1985 tape, not as far as I can tell.

The tape is in the Rainbow on Tape collection so you can check yourself.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow%20on%20Disk/

SHF