[Coco] Reminder about topics

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:34:37 EST 2018

This will be my only post to this thread. I have no problem with other
languages being used in posts. However, it only frustrates those who do not
understand the languages and feel left out of the conversation. In private
messages it is OK, but in public forums, I think there should be
translation so non-speakers get the benefit of the content, as well as a
lesson in the language. Some of us might even pick up on the language this
way.

Wayne