[Coco] Retro Tinker -- NIB CoCo game cartridge inventory reduction sale

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Jan 22 10:59:06 EST 2018

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1An4UTqPFclGRogDlm1li-Ju3XCXssBsW

Greetings,

For a variety of reasons, I am interested in reducing my inventory of
NIB CoCo game cartridges produced under the Retro Tinker brand. What
is shown in the picture at the URL above is what I have on hand. I
may or may not make any more of any given title in the future (but a
kind request sometimes goes a long way), and prices are subject to
change without notice. I do not plan to offer any more cartridges
until CoCoFEST!

At this time, I am offering the following prices:

	Fahrfall (Golden Edition)	$35
	Bomb Threat (w/ kill screen)	$35
	Xmas Rush			$25
	Flood It!			$20
	Follow CoCo!			$20

Please contact me with your list of desired items for quote of a
final price with shipping. I will accept payment via PayPal only.

_Please_, do not send payment until I have confirmed your order!

Thanks,

John