[Coco] Format of a LOADM file.

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Jan 20 16:44:50 EST 2018

At the risk of misunderstanding the question: SAVEM "namexxxx.bin",
loadaddress, endaddress, startaddress is the syntax for saving a machine
language file or program. LOADM "namexxxx.bin", offset is used to load a
machine language file or program. If the loadaddress plus offset is
greater than &HFFFF than the address is load address plus offset
minus&HFFFF, allowing you to put the file or program in a lower location
than the load address indicates. Bruce W.