[Coco] WiFi modem.

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 13:42:02 EST 2018

The problem is not practicality, but of combination.  Removing the
"mirrors" (repeated address ranges are termed "mirrors") only makes
financial sense to implement when you have something to put in those
mirrors.  No one wants to buy a "de-mirror" device that offers no new
functionality.

> So, if we can decide what needs to sit in those mirrored locations, the
> CPLD or FPGA can happily remove the mirrors and place the new functionality
> in that space.
>
> Jim
>
> --
> RETRO Innovations, Contemporary Gear for Classic Systems
> www.go4retro.com
> store.go4retro.com
>
> Ok So here is my dream serial card If this sounds stupid pls forgive my
> ignorance.

Tripple Serial port's one emu RS 232 pac 7 wire D9 , one emu modem pac
going to header pins 7 wire Plus power and ground for pluging an esp 8266
or esp w32 daughter card into and the 3rd port also header pins like the
2nd for future projects.
All of these ports would have full hardware flow control and say 1k-8k fifo
buffers and have the magic demirroring :-) for clarity when I say header
pins I am talking like header pins on a rasberry pi or ide connector sorta

Have a great day folks, And Jim thank you again for getting involved.