[Coco] WiFi modem.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jan 19 14:29:12 EST 2018

> On Jan 19, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Steve Pedersen <666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And yeah def option #3.
> The esp32 is an amazing little board.

I was out of the loop, and didn’t know what it was until last night. Have you worked with it? I am only finding USB development boards. I was looking for a module similar to the ESP8266 plug in ones to see how they compare. I want to see how it hooks up, if it is different than the 8266.

With the WiFi Modem firmware, I retrieved a file by using:

AT&G”subethasoftare.com:80/files/coco/readme.txt”

I’d need to write a program to capture a binary file and write it out, but that would be simple. We’d be able to have our own App Store ;-)

		— A