[Coco] WiFi modem.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jan 19 14:00:45 EST 2018

> On Jan 19, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’d be willing to assemble small batches (10 or more), provided I don’t have to do
> any dev work.  I can’t spare the development time right now unless it’s going to wind up
> closer to that 100 unit number Jim mentions (eventually).  Too many other projects.

I’ll spring to pay for someone to figure me out a 6551 (or 6552?) to TTL board ;-) and then we can see what happens.

CoaC (Roger Taylor’s CoCo on a Chip) already has this — via HC-0x Bluetooth module or ESP-8266 (optional, plug them in if you want them). I was able to connect wirelessly via Bluetooth last night, and also connected to my WiFi router and did some outgoing connections.

No reason a real CoCo can’t do the same thing, then CoaC has these wired to either RS232 Pak or Modem Pak addresses (or bitbanger!)

I used Ultimaterm for this :)

		— A