[Coco] Barry's romdump program

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:35:20 EST 2018

It seems to work now.   It looks like the program got corrupted when I used wimgtool to extract it from the. Dsk.    I ran it from the. Dsk image and it works.   Thanks for checking anyway

On a side note. The archive's copy of castle of tharogad does not work. It says it's 16k. I used your dumper on my ROMPAK copy of the game and it made a dump that was a bit bigger than 16k and wouldn't allow me to flash it.     I am trying to re dump the rom as a 32k instead.   Will that work?