[Coco] VGA monitor w/speakers for CoaC FPGA

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 13:53:14 EST 2018

 RCA in for audio? I was at Goodwill last weekend and saw a 3:4 monitor with RCA audio in (red/white), but only VGA in. The brand was Mag, but I didn't get the model.
It looked like this one:
https://www.pcliquidations.com/p12858-mag-innovision-lt776s-grade

Oddly, the item referenced by the link has the RCA audio in, bu the description says that it does not include speakers. ???

Salvador