[Coco] VGA monitor w/speakers for CoaC FPGA

James Jones jejones3141 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:28:01 EST 2018

I have a Samsung LCD monitor (S22C300) with HDMI and VGA input, but it's
not clear whether it has speakers, despite the HDMI input, and it's
16:9--wasn't thinking of hooking it up to a CoCo when I bought it. I have a
cable with VGA at one end DVI at the other--that might expand the
possibilities.

4:3 is rare these days, and aside from 8" monitors that turn up, it looks
like you pay for that old aspect ratio. Might be good to go to local stores
that sell refurbished monitors, or maybe even Goodwill if it's possible to
test before you buy.