[Coco] Cocofest accommodations

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:24:24 EST 2018

I used booking. Com

Same type of website

  Original Message
From: Allen Huffman
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:22 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Cocofest accommodations

For those thinking about hotels, also consider signing up with Hotels.com. They have good prices, and you earn free night credits for each stay you book through them.

I found, at the official Fest hotel, the “CoCoFest rate” was actually cheaper through Hotels.com last year. And, I earned credits with Hotels.com (and used Swagbucks gift cards to pay for the hotel so I earned cash back on top of that).

                — A