[Coco] ML BASIC 2 Manual

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Jan 18 00:04:24 EST 2018

wooo hoo! Thanks to those involved!

Steve Ostrom, Carlos Camacho, and Guillaume Major !!!

Steve for having made a copy of it before he got rid of it back when and for taking time to locate it and make the initial scanned PDF -- to Carlos for a bang-up job on cleaning up the manual, really nice! -- and Guillaume for hosting it for any of us to get a copy of it.

You guys just saved a bit of CoCo history that could have been lost.

Now I need to try it out, and see how well it works.

James