[Coco] ML BASIC 2 Manual

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:32:43 EST 2018

Hello,

I completed my first cleanup pass of the ML BASIC manual. I know many
people are excited to get a copy. So I will upload it to the Archive. I
have placed in red letters, "DRAFT" on this copy. This copy went down from
100+MB to 8MB. (Note: It doesn't contain the speed test program code fix.
Or hand written notes)

I'm going to continue to improve this manual and will upload a much
improved version at a later date.

Until then, I look forward to seeing all the great new games with ML
BASIC... especially a Sensible Soccer Clone.... hint hint.

Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Store