[Coco] Software Defined Radio

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 00:24:10 EST 2018

I am working on the newsletter.
I have decided to write about galena crystal (cat wicker) radios.
I had a crystal radio kit from Radio Shack and learned to associate
schematic symbols with electronic components.
Bob Swoger is currently helping me design an AM radio and some of that may
make it into my article.

This year's CoCoFEST team is fusi8on/fusion/CoCoFusion! where we are talking
about fusion between the old (through hole) and the new (surface mount).

So if someone could write an article about Software Defined Radio then it
would complement my article on crystal radios.

-John Mark Mobley