[Coco] GFL football 2 on Cocoflash

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 21:05:36 EST 2018

Hi.   I need some help.   GFL football is the only ROMPAK that I can not get to run from the cocoflash. Has anyone been able to flash this ROM and run it?

I just bought a GFL ROM PAK from ebay today. When it comes in I will dump the rom but I suspect it will be the same as the one already in the archive

Again if someone has been able to flash this ROMPAK pls share how u did it.   This is the only one that I have left to complete the 99 in 1 ROMPAK using Jims cocoflash

Thanks‎ Henry