[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2018 -- Call for Vendors/Exhbitors (and Attendees too!)

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Fri Jan 12 23:13:44 EST 2018

On 1/12/2018 10:47 AM, John W. Linville wrote:

>> Time marches on, and before too long CoCoFEST! will be upon us. Have
>> you made your travel plans yet?
>>
>> Information about CoCoFEST! can be found here:
>>
>> 	http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/index.shtml
Someone should update the text in the page from:

So, here we are (more than two decades later) with the 26th Annual
"Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! - twice the number of shows that Rainbow
Magazine presented in Chicago.

to:

So, here we are (almost three decades later) with the 27th Annual "Last"
Chicago CoCoFEST! - three time the number of shows that Rainbow Magazine
presented in Chicago.