[Coco] Scanning and storing documents (CoCo related, of course!)

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 12:26:08 EST 2018

 From Joe Schutts' post titled "Things I've Learned Over the Years":

"I then start FoxIt PDF Reader and hit the CREATE Button and import the DOC File I just created. I then save the DOC file as a PDF File"

Joe/Frank, is there any difference (size or quality) in the PDFs created using these two methods? Actually, three if you also count the application's buiilt in functionality to directly save to PDF. Thanks, Salvador