[Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 23:31:53 EST 2018

Scanning is now complete.  I used gray scale at 600 dpi.  The resulting PDF
is 230 MB, and consists of 181 pages.

A couple of caveats:

I purchased this product from WasatchWare back in the late 80's.  I played
with it for awhile, but decided I liked assembly language programming
better.  When I no longer thought I would use it, I made a copy of the
manual and the software, then sold the original and placed my copies into
storage.  The scans I made tonight are of the photocopy of my original
manual.  The original had a plastic binder, which made copying a little
difficult, so not all pages are perfectly aligned, but they are fully
readable.  Also, I always make notes in my manuals since I never plan on
selling them.  When you look at my PDF, you will also see a few of my
hand-written notes.  Maybe they will help others, but I know it may also be
a nuisance to some.

I'm open for where to store this PDF so others may download and use it.  As
I mentioned before, Guillaume Major has an FTP site that contains all of my
backup software and some of my scanned manuals.  I haven't spoken with
Guillaume in a few months.  I don't think I retained the password to access
his FTP, so maybe, if he is following this thread, he can send me a private
e-mail so I can transfer this file to him.

Otherwise, I'm open to transfer the PDF elsewhere.

--- Steve ---