[Coco] Rare Electronic games/devices

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 15:01:10 EST 2018

 Yeah, I didn't get it. What Space Invaders? Were they referring to the arcade game, the 2600 console, the cartridge for the Atari computers.. what?

The title includes the acronym VCS, so maybe it was the 2600, 5200, 7800?? Ok, ole reliable Wiki says that the Atari VCS was released in 1977 and later renamed to Atari 2600, so I guess the references this model and the article's text refers to the cartridge. Shucks, I have one, but for the Atari 400/800.

Salvador