[Coco] Does anyone have the documentation for MLBASIC 2.0?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 10:48:40 EST 2018

 Many, if not all, modern scanner and their software allow scans directly to multi paged PDF files. I have the Canon Lide 70 and I can scan a multipage document directly to PDF without any problems. Another possible route is to scan it using OCR and then "print" the resulting document to PDF. I've never done that (yet) so the details/quirks evade me. Salvador

    On Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 9:19:12 PM CST, James Ross <JRossList at Outlook.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:58:10 -0600
"Steve Ostrom" <smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:

> James, I know my Comcast e-mail account has limits on how large a document I
> can send out.  Maybe you or other listserve members could provide an easy
> solution.

I am more than willing to do it or help somehow. Even though it would take me some research, I want to make sure it gets done. I am sure there are open source tools readily available on Linux to convert the scans to a PDF document. You can send me an email off list.

However, if someone else is already more experienced at doing the conversion then that would be even better! :) If you want to check w/ Guillaume first that's great.

James