[Coco] CoCo FDD controller with ADOS 1.01

Oswaldo Aquique oaquique at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:23:05 EST 2018

Wow! Thanks for the information!

Right now, I'm running it in a Coco 1, so I think I'm good... In a week or so, I should receive a Coco 3/512k, so I'll definitely need to consider upgrading that EPROM to ADOS-3 or Extended ADOS-3.

All this is new to me (I haven't touched a CoCo for 30+ years until I got this one back in December, and my experience was only with cassettes, so I'm learning about the CoCo disk storage solutions).

Thanks again for all the details!

Cheers,
Oswaldo