[Coco] "C" Compiler parts.

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 10 16:17:53 EST 2018

Posted on Facebook:
--------------------------------

With the demise of the TandyCoCo forum the work of many people on the "C" Compiler is not available quickly.

I am looking for someone to improve the words I wrote on the TandyCoCo forum and place the results someone on the Web where they can be found.

I just do not have the time left to redo my previous work which needs organizing.

The modified programs for the "C" Compiler suite.
The documentation for those files.
The Source code for almost everything in the suite.
The .dsk file that has all the parts ready to use.

Willard's set of programs when collected matched what I had collected before.

Willard noted lots of libraries that are available but his list is no where except on my computers. And the replacement for the second "C" Compiler disk was never done.

While I can help somewhat, my part would be uploading the files where someone could start the organizing. That site (Not controlled by me) should allow multiple people to work on it and other may wish to add to the "C" compiler collection.

SHF