[Coco] CoCo FDD controller with ADOS 1.01

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 15:15:46 EST 2018

Oswaldo, the author of ADOS, Art Flexser, is an active participant on this
listserve.  I don't think he actively supports ADOS anymore, but I'm sure he
would be happy to answer any questions you might have.  It is an incredible
upgrade to RSDOS, especially since it was written during the early Coco
days.  There are also other versions of ADOS.