[Coco] Sort of on topic - key press lag time for older computers vs new

Ty Sopko ty.sopko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:28:14 EST 2018

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing, I was actually in the market for a simple presentation like this.  (My company's product is all about delivering a fun experience on durable components.)  Fun means that the experience must be consistently responsive and low-latency -- much like you get with CoCo ECB with no context-switching.  Durable components mean low performance.  It is an intersection with unique challenges.

Humans can subconsciously perceive the difference between 30ms and 40ms.  Much like a first impression, it will change the experience.

Kind Regards,

Ty