[Coco] [CoCo] Info Request Tandy Hi-Res Adapter

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:13:07 EST 2018

Rietveld,

Thanks for the idea.  I do have a original Tandy Hi-Res adapter I could
take care of that part and try to reverse engineer it that way.

Next would still need info on the CoCoMax version. :)

Thanks for the help Rietveld. :)

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |