[Coco] OT - Starting IT Training

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 01:17:02 EST 2018

Great Job Kip.

Don't let the coco interrupt your plans, chances are that the coco is still here while the opportunity for your classes maybe are once...

Good luck...

camillus
On 1/6/2018 12:07:00 AM, Kip Koon - The Computer Doc <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:
Hi My Friends,

Just a quick message to let everybody know that I am starting IT Training
Monday, January 8, 2018 to get the certifications I need. When finished I
plan to have my A+, N+ and S+ certifications. For those unfamiliar with
these certifications, this is paper work proving I have the knowledge to
perform the tasks of a Computer, Network and Server Technician in that
order. These enable me to get the great jobs in IT that I am looking for.
That is my plan. Please keep me in your prayers. This will be a lot of
work, reading, labs etcetera. In December 2018, I ought to be getting a
great Christmas present! :D

I will be checking my email when I can. Take care my friends.