[Coco] coco3 on a stick auto booting into a hard drive image with Sidekick for navigation

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Fri Jan 5 12:45:42 EST 2018

I agree with you Francis, particularly as you mentioned,
Being able to use the joystick ports....
In 1992 I designed and supervised the installation of a hospital nurse call system, using dozens of Coco-2s, utilizing the Coco's AtoD converter via the joystick ports.
> Great news! You've done a lot of good work, thanks for sharing. Between you,
> Ron Klein's CoCoPi image (along with Chris Hawks pioneering CoCoPi work) and
> the CoCo4 FPGA, it looks like the community has a way forward
Just for the few of us, who cares about prices, let's make a price comparison between the 3 emulators you had mentioned. My impression is that both the coco3 on a stick and the CoCo4 FPGA, cost twice, if not more then the CocoPi. Please forgive an OT pushing the 80s, if I'm wrong.

Kandur