[Coco] USB Tester (with display) for CoCo-On-A-Stick...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 11:37:19 EST 2018

Hi everyone,
I've been following the CoCo-On-A-Stick thread (NICE JOB Henry - by the way) and I recently ran across something that might be of interest to everyone out there who might want to use a USB Device on this project (or anything else for that matter)...
It's a USB Tester (with display) for testing Voltage Current Meter Voltmeter Ammeter Battery Charge Cable Impedance Measurement for a fairly cheap price (UNDER $20.00). I'll post a link for it below in case anyone is interested in checking it out. Anyway, I hope this helps...
Take care and Happy New Year everyone...
Joe...

www.ebay.com/itm/RD-UM24-USB-2-0-Color-LCD-Display-Tester-voltage-current-meter-Voltmeter-amp/292392249302?hash=item4413efa7d6:g:~~UAAOSwsBtaStSo

| $13.99 |  |

|  |
RD UM24 USB 2.0 Color LCD Display Tester voltage current meter Voltmeter...

Product Model:UM24/UM24C Product weight:18.83(UM24). Refresh rate:2Hz Product size:71.2mmx31.8mmx11.3mm(UM24). |...