[Coco] coco3 on a stick boot menu change

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:30:11 EST 2018

As a side note I only use the stock os9 lv2 and RSDOS(HDB-DOS) on my system but u can permanently mount any. Dsk with your OS (like FLEX v5.0)on the hard drive image and change the boot menu to give u direct boot up
 You can also do add programming languages like BasicO9 or Deft Pascal to the autoboot menu